Install Theme

mpdrolet:

Mannequin factory, Long Island City, 1969

(via mentalalchemy)

vortexanomaly:

language is a virus…

(via avantfart)

(Source: iaminfiniteus, via avantfart)

pixography:

Naoto Hattori

Yes it is.

fuckeverythingandsociety:

Made some chicken with potatoes and veggies(;

This isn’t vegan either.

food52:

It’s much better homemade.

How to Make Teriyaki Chicken on i am a food blog

This isn’t vegan.

(via bookoisseur)

(Source: culturetrash)

thesylverlining:

winterwombat:

the-enchanted-mermaid:

Meet the World’s Smallest Rabbit.

Columbia Basin Pygmy Rabbits are the world’s smallest and among the rarest. 

Miniature bunnies with iridescent ears. Happiness, embodied as a tiny ball of fluff and cute.

TINY BUN WITH COLORFUL EARS ;____;

If you licked one of these, you’d probably see God.

(via bookoisseur)

Hello, I'm a 17 year old who after many weeks of consideration has decided to become a vegan. When I told my parents they got really mad because they just think its stupid and they say one person isnt going to make a difference. So my question is will i still make a difference if I don't eat any animal products like 90% of the time and the other 10% I do in situations that involve my parents like at restaurants and stuff to keep them some peace with them?

Asked by jenncor

adviceforvegans:

Hello my lovely. :) 

You can tell your parents that: Vegans boycott animals products > supermarkets can’t sell as much as before > supermarkets demand less supply > slaughterhouses find a decrease in demand > less animals are murdered.

Supply and demand. It’s that easy! 

As for restaurants and such, I’d be more than happy to send you some helpful hints and tips about how to eat vegan at restaurants! :) Check out my FAQ What can I do about going to restaurants?

Great to see people embracing veganism in their teens. Good luck to you! One person CAN make a difference. Think really hard about the reasons why you’re going vegan, and how best to express them in a way your family and friends are most likely respond to positively. If you can turn just two people veganism, and each of them can, and so on, the world could be vegan in a matter of days! Never give up hope. Wish I’d gone vegan at 17 - I promise you it’s worth it. Also, with the likes of adviceforvegans, you’re never alone!

Everything is fine